Aplikasi Internet •
Aplikasi Office •
Aplikasi Sound & Video •
1. Async & RINEX ï¿½ Programs to log and use raw data from the following Garmin handheld receivers: GPS12, 12XL, II+, III+, Etrex, Emap.
2. BikeXperience ï¿½ training planning and unit administration.
3. BlueGPS is a simple command line tool to download datalogs from the Royaltek RBT-3000 bluetooth GPS receiver under Linux.
4. BT747 MTK Logger Control is a multi-platform (Linux/windows/OSX) java solution that allows the control and data-retrieval from several GPS loggers.
5. cGPSmapper creates maps for Garmin units.
6. ChartPlotter is a Java based moving map program for use with GPS units that support the NMEA communication protocol (the GPGLL sentence).
7. Cumulus is free GPS software for Qtopia and OPIE, aimed at the soaring community. Cumulus runs on Zaurus and iPaq hardware with a Linux OS.
8. CycleAtlas is for managing track rides, mainly intented for cycling and other open air sports.
9. DGPSIP is a system to send DGPS corrections over the Internet.
10. Elgaard Positioning System (Java based) provides an interface capability of saving tracks from units with NMEA format output.
11. G7ToWin is free GPS software designed to exchange information between a PC and Garmin, Magellan, or Lowrance/Eagle GPS receivers.
12. Gar2rnx allows you to receive coordinates and much more from some Garmin GPS units using undocumented commands.
13. GARNIX enables transfer of data between MS-DOS/Windows/Linux computers and a Garmin GPS receiver.
14. gd2 was designed to communicate with Garmin GPS receivers via a serial port using Garminï¿½s proprietary protocol.
It can download information such as the current position or time, track log or satellite almanac, and download or upload user routes and waypoints.
15. ggps is free GPS software for Linux that displays GPS satellite position and signal strength information.
16. gipfel helps to find the names of mountains or points of interest in a photo.
17. GMAP is a map editor for GPS maps that runs on Linux.
18. Gnomad ï¿½ GPS Street Map Viewer for Linux. Gnomad is a mapping tool for open systems and GPSs with open specs.
19. Google Map GPS Cell Phone Tracker shows your physical position in real-time on a moving Google Map.
20. Gosmore is a routing and viewer of OSM XML data such as the planet.osm.
21. GPicSync automatically inserts location in your photos metadata so they can also be used with any ï¿½geocode awareï¿½
application like Picasa/Google Earth, Flickr, loc.alize.us, etc.
22. GpsActionReplay (GpsAR) is software that enables replays and performance analysis from GPS data, incuding ï¿½real timeï¿½
animation with several tracks, auto-focusing, a time-based controller, auto speed calculation, and auto data send.
23. GPSBabel (Windows, OS X, Linux) manipulates and transfers waypoints, tracks, and routes between receivers and/or popular mapping programs.
24. GPSd is a service daemon that monitors one or more GPSs attached to a host computer through serial or USB ports.
25. GpsDrive is a car (bike, ship, plane) navigation system. GpsDrive displays your position provided from your GPS receiver on a zoomable map.
26. GPSMan makes for easy and flexible manipulation of GPS data. It allows data transfer and real-time logging for Garmin, Magellan, and Lowrance units.
27. GPS-Route ï¿½ In German
28. GPS Route Planner ï¿½ Using a Garmin Edge to plot cycle routes with Google Maps on Linux, Macs, and Windows.
29. GPStrans enables waypoint, track, and route information to be exchanged with a Garmin receiver.
30. GPX Viewer is a simple program to visualize a gpx file..
31. Jeeps is a library of functions written in ANSI C for communicating with Garmin GPS receivers.
32. luckyGPS is an offline routing, navigation, mapping and tracking application.
33. Merkaartor is an openstreetmap mapping program which allows editing of free geographical data.
34. Net::Friends allows for the reporting to and querying of GPSDrive-style friends servers.
35. OBD GPS Logger ï¿½ writes useful output formats of logged OBDII and GPS data.
36. Position is a GNUstep GPS navigator.
37. Prune is an application for managing coordinate data from GPS systems.
38. QLandkarte GT ï¿½ use your Garmin GPS with Linux.
39. qpeGPS is a program for displaying a moving map centered at the position read from a GPS device. Itï¿½s an open source project aimed at users of Linux PDAï¿½s.
40. Quantum GIS (Linux, Unix, Mac OSX, and Windows) lets you browse and create map data on your computer.
41. RINEX & Async is free GPS software to log and use raw data from the following Garmin handheld receivers: GPS12, 12XL, II+, III+, eTrex, Emap.
42. RoadMap is an open source program that provides a car navigation for Linux, UNIX, and Windows CE.
43. RoadNav is an in-car navigation system capable of running on a variety of operating systems, including Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X.
44. RouteConverter is a tool to convert routes (really).
45. sendMap is for uploading maps to your GPS (once you get to the page, you have to scroll down to find it).
46. tangoGPS is a fast and lightweight mapping application that runs on any Linux platform.
47. Viking is a layered visual software that lets users edit GPS Tracks.
48. XASTIR is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets.
49. zGPS is a program for displaying GPS information from an attached GPS unit on the Zaurus, or iPaq handheld.
Maaf,..klu bnyak krang nya,..atw double post,..
Utk cra instalasinya bs mnju sumbernya aj,..
trus klik nama aplikasi yg ingin d install,..
NB : instalasi nya lmyan hrus bnyak brtnya pd mbah google,..hehe
krna slruh aplikasinya tdak trfokus utk Ubuntu trcinta sja,..
wew banyak jg
btw itu smua buat handheld yah (bukan buat lappy/PC) ??
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests