Key Features and Advantages：
● Two components, part A and part B, additional curing,
● Excellent transparence and light transmissivity,
● Good fluidity (low viscosity), low hardness,
● Excellent heat resistance and weatherability (under the temperature of -60℃～250℃),
● Complies with RoHs standard
Test conditions: A:B=1:1 ,150℃/5min.
A:B=1 : 1, vacuum deformation, pour molding. After mixed, under 25℃, pot life is 2-4 hours.
Hardness adjustment: Higher hardness, mixing ratio A:B=1 : 1.1-1.5. Low hardness, mixing ratio A;B=1.1 -1.5 : 1.
Liquid silicon gel is used for embedment of electronic components, stiffing /padding for silicone products, etc.
Available in 15 kg/pail .
Storage and Shelf life:
2 years, when kept in sealed package under room temperature, avoid sun exposure.
Customized Clear Silicone
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 59 guests