Lady Gaga Pake Ubuntu?

Tempat nongkrong. Diskusi bebas di luar topik.
zico

Lady Gaga Pake Ubuntu?

Postby zico » 05 Jun 2011, 17:02

mengutip dari http://www.junauza.com/2011/04/lady-gaga-goes-gaga-over-ubuntu.html

When asked if she was a PC or a Mac, the ultra glamorous pop star replied �Well you know, I'm neither into PCs or Macs, first of all. Secondly, I don't like either of them; it's like everybody uses them these days. I'm more into this thing called Ubuntu. Two months ago, a buddy of mine told me to use it to avoid getting hacked, and I've loved it since then. It's really fun to use!�

To another reporter asking if there was any particular reason for choosing Ubuntu, she responded, �I love Ubuntu because it's unique, it's so like me and my little monsters � we're different, but we're awesome!�. Afterwards, when asked about her thoughts on the Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) philosophy, she said �It's great when things are free. I think it kinda really helps people who can't buy computers on their own.. I'd love to see Apple doing something like that � they make such great products but not everyone can buy them�.

After this statement by Lady Gaga, a website has claimed that Ubuntu's desktop market share has shot up from 1 percent to 7 percent in just two days. Furthermore, due to a huge rise in traffic, Ubuntu's website suffered a downtime of about 8 hours on Tuesday. Ubuntu fans and developers are already enjoying this 'viral' popularity. �This is a giant leap for the Linux community, and we'll always be grateful to Lady Gaga for that�, said an overjoyed Jane Silber, who is the current CEO of Canonical.

mantaaaappppp....

I Love Lady Gaga wkwkwkwkwkk
IntegerManual

Re: Lady Gaga Pake Ubuntu?

Postby IntegerManual » 05 Jun 2011, 18:26

Jadikan lady gaga brand ambasadornya ubuntu :grin:
saa7_go

Postby saa7_go » 05 Jun 2011, 18:39

april mop tu gan...
Hellnest