[INPOH] Logo ubuntu Asli & Palsu?¿

Tempat nongkrong. Diskusi bebas di luar topik.
User avatar
DoegoeL
Posts: 46
Joined: 29 Jun 2010, 20:05
Location: West Jakarta, Republik Indonesia Tercinta
Contact:

[INPOH] Logo ubuntu Asli & Palsu?¿

Postby DoegoeL » 02 Jul 2010, 19:17

[color:#999999]Repost gk? gk tw dh jng di bata yeh Pak Lurah, Camat, RW, RT
bagus nih tret nambah inpo, wawasan :D[/color]

back to laptop:

Lihatlah Perbedaan Berikut:

[img:left]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_D02EPH0QYCQ/TC3PJmWzTYI/AAAAAAAAAOk/Swf7Zn3PVP0/hmr%20small.JPG[/img] [img:right]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_D02EPH0QYCQ/TC3PJ7lRbLI/AAAAAAAAAOQ/B_tylvummao/ubu%20small.jpg[/img]














[color:#FF6600](gambar di redus, blur dan diperkecil bwat bikin pusing)[/color]

dan dr gambar diatas manakah menurut anda yg merupakan gambar/logo Ubuntu?

berikut jawabannya
(gk boleh klik sebelon mikir min, 5 mnit....gk leh nyontek!)



Gambar 1 (kiri)
Tampilkan
[img:left]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_D02EPH0QYCQ/TC3PJ-uCzyI/AAAAAAAAAOU/lSzyjZaq26c/hmr.JPG[/img]


Gambar 2 (kanan)
Tampilkan
[img:right]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_D02EPH0QYCQ/TC3PJ_amI0I/AAAAAAAAAOY/vBMmvsSz3Uo/ubuntu%20logo.jpg[/img]


Inpohnya:

LOGO HMR group
Tampilkan
About HMR Group HMR Group (<Klik to Visit)

[color:#666666]The offices are situated at 226 St Georges Road and are the heart of the HMR Group. HMR Group of companies was established in 2002 by founders Craig Howlin, Ian Rogers and James McGrath and started by the birth of Redhouse Developments which has built some of the most prestigious sought after houses in Bolton and surrounding areas. As our portfolio grew we knew we had the right formula as we could not keep up with the demand as we had a reputation for providing quality affordable housing. As we already had a great infrastructure. When other landlords approached us to look after their own portfolios it was a natural progression. We feel we can offer any type of landlord in any type of situation to make letting out their properties less stressful from full management, finding tenants to landlord services. [/color]


LOGO UBUNTU
Tampilkan
Ubuntu is a fork of the Debian project's code base. The original aim was to release a new version of Ubuntu every six months, resulting in a more frequently updated system. Ubuntu's first release was on October 20, 2004. Ubuntu is currently funded by Canonical Ltd. On July 8, 2005, Mark Shuttleworth and Canonical Ltd. announced the creation of the Ubuntu Foundation and provided an initial funding of US$10 million. The purpose of the foundation is to ensure the support and development for all future versions of Ubuntu. Mark Shuttleworth describes the foundation as an "emergency fund" (in case Canonical's involvement ends)

Where did it all begin?

Linux was already established as an enterprise server platform in 2004. But free software was still not a part of everyday life for most computer users. That's why Mark Shuttleworth gathered a small team of developers from one of the most established Linux projects � Debian - and set out to create an easy-to-use Linux desktop, Ubuntu.

The vision for Ubuntu is part social and part economic: free software, available free of charge to everybody on the same terms, and funded through a portfolio of services provided by Canonical.


Ubuntu releases

The Ubuntu team broke new ground in committing to a programme of scheduled releases on a predictable six-month basis. It was decided that every fourth release, issued on a two-year basis, would receive long-term support (LTS). LTS releases are typically used for large-scale deployments.

Ubuntu is different from the commercial Linux offerings that preceded it because it doesn't divide its efforts between a high-quality commercial version and a free, 'community' version. The commercial and community teams collaborate to produce a single, high-quality release, which receives ongoing maintenance for a defined period. Both the release and ongoing updates are freely available to all users.


Governance

Version 4.10, codenamed the 'Warty Warthog', the first official Ubuntu release, was launched in October 2004. Global interest in Ubuntu was dramatic from the outset. The year following the Warty Warthog release saw huge growth in the Ubuntu community as thousands of free software enthusiasts and experts joined.

The governance of Ubuntu is somewhat independent of Canonical, with volunteer leaders from around the world taking responsibility for many of the critical elements of the project. It remains a key tenet of the Ubuntu Project that Ubuntu is a shared work between Canonical, other companies, and the thousands of volunteers who bring their expertise to bear on making it a world-class platform for the whole world to use.


Ubuntu today

The first version of Ubuntu was based on the GNOME desktop. We have since added a KDE edition, Kubuntu, and a server edition. All of the editions of Ubuntu share common infrastructure and software, making Ubuntu a unique platform that scales from consumer electronics to the desktop, and into the cloud for enterprise computing. Developers can work on their desktop of choice, and smoothly deliver code to cloud servers running the stripped-down Ubuntu Server Edition.

In recent years, special emphasis has been placed on netbooks for lightweight, connected, mobile computing, and on the cloud as a new architecture for data centres. Ubuntu is a pioneer in both fields, with Ubuntu Netbook Edition and Ubuntu Enterprise Cloud setting the standard for easy deployment and management. Ubuntu is hugely popular on Amazon's EC2 and Rackspace's Cloud, and is pre-installed on computers from Dell, Lenovo and other global vendors.

Ubuntu still is and always will be free to use, share and develop. We hope it will bring a touch of light to your computing � and we hope that you'll join us in helping to build the next version too. Source: Wiki, Ubuntu(about)


so, Manakah yg merupakan Logo Ubuntu atau Manakah yang merupakan Logo HMR Group?

Lets Debat deh:....
User avatar
thrvers
Posts: 4458
Joined: 01 Jan 2010, 13:28
Location: Jombang, Indonesia
Contact:

Re: [INPOH] Logo ubuntu Asli & Palsu?¿

Postby thrvers » 02 Jul 2010, 19:36

'
ubuntu yg kanan

cz q liat sampul ubuntu di CD dr shipit gambarnya orang2 'berwarna-warni', berbagai gender, usia ==> jadi gambar mustinya yg warna-warni jg :D
Last edited by thrvers on 27 Feb 2016, 15:23, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tambahin alasan
User avatar
ninja
Posts: 2260
Joined: 27 Jan 2010, 16:23
Location: Tangerang, Banten, indonesia
Contact:

Re: [INPOH] Logo ubuntu Asli & Palsu?¿

Postby ninja » 02 Jul 2010, 19:36

jawaban ane gambar 2 Kanan...
kalo itu gambar disamakan ukurannya maka akan terlihat perbedaan.
diameter dari Logo HMR lebih panjang ketimbang logo ubuntu.
tingkat kerapatn logo HMR lebih kecil dari logo Ubuntu.
User avatar
DoegoeL
Posts: 46
Joined: 29 Jun 2010, 20:05
Location: West Jakarta, Republik Indonesia Tercinta
Contact:

Re: [INPOH] Logo ubuntu Asli & Palsu?¿

Postby DoegoeL » 02 Jul 2010, 19:43

permasalahannya bukan itu... mw gmnpun keduanya miripkan, wlpun beda warna (ukuran mah bukan masalah masa logo perusahaan mw ukurannya full a3 aja gk bleh di print a4 :D)

intinya struktur, bentuk/shape sama persis itu sudah cukup dibilang sama, coba tw gk kasus kaos dr prusahaan di amrik (klo gk slah) yg make logo garuda...pdhl gk persis mirip tp karena modelnya sama (shapenya) smpe arah nengok garudanya dinyatakan yah sama lah...

btw, perhatikan sudut bulat kecilnya bandingkan dn arah jam (utk mempermudah & ptokan cb liat logo ubuntu bulatan ketiga arahnya jam 9 HMR setengah 10 kayaknya :D....) bingung yahh

oh ya tambahan perhatikan tahunnya!

tahun bisa jd perbandingan...
jd yg timbul pertanyaan:

kenapa?
mengapa?
Kok bisa?
masa sih...
User avatar
lisnux
Posts: 1763
Joined: 02 Jan 2010, 16:26
Location: Samarinda
Contact:

Re: [INPOH] Logo ubuntu Asli & Palsu?¿

Postby lisnux » 02 Jul 2010, 20:08

no comment aja lah ....
User avatar
bulugading
Posts: 217
Joined: 09 Jan 2010, 13:23
Location: Jember, Jawa Timur
Contact:

Re: [INPOH] Logo ubuntu Asli & Palsu?¿

Postby bulugading » 02 Jul 2010, 20:13

=====
pasti jawabannya gambar 1 ( gambar kiri ) .... karena warnanya sepadan " badan satu warna ama kepala"....

kalo gambar 2 ... khan kebalikannya ... masak warna kepala dengan badan tidak sinkron ....

nyontek dulu aah ...
User avatar
freeazy
Posts: 1329
Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 00:13
Location: Makassar
Contact:

Re: [INPOH] Logo ubuntu Asli & Palsu?¿

Postby freeazy » 02 Jul 2010, 20:19

bulugading wrote:=====
pasti jawabannya gambar 1 ( gambar kiri ) .... karena warnanya sepadan " badan satu warna ama kepala"....

kalo gambar 2 ... khan kebalikannya ... masak warna kepala dengan badan tidak sinkron ....

nyontek dulu aah ...


oh yah ? masa lupa sih.. tiap login disini kan ada logo "Ubuntu Indonesia" disebelah kiri atas...
User avatar
ninja
Posts: 2260
Joined: 27 Jan 2010, 16:23
Location: Tangerang, Banten, indonesia
Contact:

Re: [INPOH] Logo ubuntu Asli & Palsu?¿

Postby ninja » 02 Jul 2010, 20:21

knapa garuda di singgung? lah itu simbol negara yang punya rakyat. wajar aja dunk banyak yang protes. orang indonesia sendiri kalo pake logo2 keramat banyak kena protes. inget lah kasusnya bang iwan sm om dani :D
apalagi itu simbol negara.

ente kudu paham undang2nya bro jangan asal ceplos aje, ane bilang ada perbedaan di bagian ini dan itu. dengan perbedaan trsebut otomatis engga akan buat masalah jika ada yang mengklaim "gue yang duluan bikin" "nanti gue gugat elo karena ngejiplak logo gue"
kecuali tuh logo sama persis dari semua warna ukuran sama tetek bengeknya.


Gitu aja kok repot... :D
User avatar
Epul
Posts: 1095
Joined: 20 Feb 2010, 07:51
Location: sumenep madura
Contact:

Re: [INPOH] Logo ubuntu Asli & Palsu?¿

Postby Epul » 02 Jul 2010, 20:40

kalo gambar di atas saya ilustrasikan membedakan gambar berikut

Image

coba bandingkan persamaan bentuk gambar berikut
mana milik FUI dan mana milik operator selurel

Image
User avatar
Epul
Posts: 1095
Joined: 20 Feb 2010, 07:51
Location: sumenep madura
Contact:

Re: [INPOH] Logo ubuntu Asli & Palsu?¿

Postby Epul » 02 Jul 2010, 20:42

ninja wrote:kecuali tuh logo sama persis dari semua warna ukuran sama tetek bengeknya.


Gitu aja kok repot... :D
jadi inget gusdur :cry:
User avatar
bulugading
Posts: 217
Joined: 09 Jan 2010, 13:23
Location: Jember, Jawa Timur
Contact:

Re: [INPOH] Logo ubuntu Asli & Palsu?¿

Postby bulugading » 02 Jul 2010, 21:54

freeazy wrote:
bulugading wrote:=====
pasti jawabannya gambar 1 ( gambar kiri ) .... karena warnanya sepadan " badan satu warna ama kepala"....

kalo gambar 2 ... khan kebalikannya ... masak warna kepala dengan badan tidak sinkron ....

nyontek dulu aah ...


oh yah ? masa lupa sih.. tiap login disini kan ada logo "Ubuntu Indonesia" disebelah kiri atas...


ooh IYA deng .... saya ngaku salah Broe ....
User avatar
Epul
Posts: 1095
Joined: 20 Feb 2010, 07:51
Location: sumenep madura
Contact:

Re: [INPOH] Logo ubuntu Asli & Palsu?¿

Postby Epul » 04 Jul 2010, 12:06

DoegoeL wrote:permasalahannya bukan itu... mw gmnpun keduanya miripkan, wlpun beda warna (ukuran mah bukan masalah masa logo perusahaan mw ukurannya full a3 aja gk bleh di print a4 :D)

intinya struktur, bentuk/shape sama persis itu sudah cukup dibilang sama, coba tw gk kasus kaos dr prusahaan di amrik (klo gk slah) yg make logo garuda...pdhl gk persis mirip tp karena modelnya sama (shapenya) smpe arah nengok garudanya dinyatakan yah sama lah...

btw, perhatikan sudut bulat kecilnya bandingkan dn arah jam (utk mempermudah & ptokan cb liat logo ubuntu bulatan ketiga arahnya jam 9 HMR setengah 10 kayaknya :D....) bingung yahh

oh ya tambahan perhatikan tahunnya!

tahun bisa jd perbandingan...
jd yg timbul pertanyaan:

kenapa?
mengapa?
Kok bisa?
masa sih...

gada masalah mengapa kenapa dkk bro... bicara masalah logo sama halnya bicara hak cipta penciptaan logo (ato tetek bengeknya). dalam masalah hukum tidak ada hukum yang bisa menimpa ma orang yang (dianggap) meniru (logo) karena logonya mirip. pun tidak ada pelecehan logo yang dibuat atas dasar kepentingan yang telah ditentukan. ketika logo sudah ditiru dengan mengubah sebagian dari bentuk logo tersebut, secara otomatis akan keluar dari nilai filosofi logo tersebut. kita pasrahkan saja pada pemilik logo tersebut...
bicara lambang garuda tuh imejnya sama dengan lambang polandia. cari aja lambang polandia yang menggunakan simbol elang putih... cuma ya tetep beda muatan-muatan (tetek bengek) di dalamnya...

:laugh: cmiiw
User avatar
etc
Posts: 487
Joined: 05 Apr 2010, 13:26
Location: Indonesia

Re: [INPOH] Logo ubuntu Asli & Palsu?¿

Postby etc » 04 Jul 2010, 13:21

hmmm.. serupa tapi tak sama. :D
yg pasti logo ubuntu sebelah kanan soalnya ada tulisan Ubuntu nya..hehe :D

dri pda debat masalah iconnya, mending kita tanya langsung ma Cannonical atau ma bro Mark Shuttleworth yuk..! :grin:
User avatar
Epul
Posts: 1095
Joined: 20 Feb 2010, 07:51
Location: sumenep madura
Contact:

Re: [INPOH] Logo ubuntu Asli & Palsu?¿

Postby Epul » 06 Jul 2010, 14:13

ayuk...
User avatar
DoegoeL
Posts: 46
Joined: 29 Jun 2010, 20:05
Location: West Jakarta, Republik Indonesia Tercinta
Contact:

Re: [INPOH] Logo ubuntu Asli & Palsu?¿

Postby DoegoeL » 06 Jul 2010, 16:05

bukan gitu, yg ada dipikiran w tuh bukan masalah hak ciptanya aja tp lebih ke-samaan logonya kan bisa membingungkan klien nya jg, karena keduanya udeh make tuh logo jd logo resmi prushaan... bukan sekedar joke, memang hanya sekilas mirip tp klo sudah mengenal dan diteliti tentu beda...

[Yo Mikir]

karena keduanya perushaan yg dewasa, srius... pasti gk mungkin pembuatan logo tsb "jiplax" dr prushaan/organisasi/etc lain, mereka tw pastilah resikonya...

mungkin krna dithun tsb kdua prushaan jg bru berdiri, so sama� blon populer ada kmungkinan saling gk tw 1-sama-lain

ksimpulan w adalah... mereka bedua adalah sama-sama buat logo asli orisinil kaga nyontek buat sndiri... trus logo tsb sm� di patenkan, stlh mulai slah-1 perusahaan mulai terkenal, mungkin psti ada teguran dr slah-1 perushaan tp krna ngeliat sejarahnya "mungkin" karena itulah gk ada kabar tuntutan dr kedua-belah-pihak, "mungkin" krna itulah kita ngeliatnya adem-ayem aja

so, pertanyaan dlm ati w yaitu: "Kenapa/mengapa kok (masa sih) bisa sama?" sampe bentuknya(baca:shape) mirip bgt... (telepatikah, de ja fu kah..., apa jng� yg bikin logo kembar tp beda ibu :D)

menurut w dlm hal "copy right" logo tsb ude msuk ke mslah perkara karena melihat shapenya yg sama-persis (dng menyampingkan siapa yg lebih dulu buat) tp mw gmna 2-2-nya jg ude matenin th logo mw merubahpun kayknya udah terlambat, dan butuh biaya ...masalah sana-sinilah, nih kita ambil kasus google palsu (yg tentu aja logo google asli sudah di patenkan):

1. kabarit.com
2. wiki
3. vivanews.com

gojje:
Image
logo paten google:
Image
logo baru, lebih smooth no shadow, fresh:
Image
sudah twkah kasuss goojje? liatkan tulisaanya ud jelas beda tp make layout,warna, bentuknya (shape) mirip google kena "tegur" pdhal tulisannya beda yhkan... hmmm.. trus jg ada gambar kaki kucing (A***** mungkin? yg jelas msh family lah... sama u :D) "mungkin" krna kesannya yg memperolok jg, "Saudara perempuan?"

oh ada lg nih yg mirip tp w lom dngr desah-desuhnya...
4. guugel.be
Image (ada copyrightnya lg : �2003 Guugel; jd binun)

yg ini dari lokal, bahkan terang-terangan pk kata google (nowGoogle)... beda ama di atas yg pk kata penyebutan dari google (guugel) wlpun mk paduan wrna yg sama, sdngkan dr lokal ini gk ada yg sama kecuali make embel-embel kata (now)[color:#3366FF]Google[/color]..

5. nowgoogle.com
Image
inpohnya nowgoogle.com> liputan6.com

tinggal nunggu ajah nih "tegurannya" dr google...

mungkin ada bbrp contoh lg.. (Buanyuak)....
klo bahas copyright emang gk ada absinya soalnya hak paten itukan emang berlaku puluhan bahkan ratusan tahun... setelah sang pemilik sah hak paten tsb Ded (baca: meninggal) copyrightnya msh tetep berlaku bbrp puluh thun kmudian...

bro ninja said:
ente kudu paham undang2nya bro jangan asal ceplos aje, ane bilang ada perbedaan di bagian ini dan itu. dengan perbedaan trsebut otomatis engga akan buat masalah jika ada yang mengklaim "gue yang duluan bikin" "nanti gue gugat elo karena ngejiplak logo gue"


Imagebukan bermaksud so tw, w kan gak kuliah hukum tp dngan ngeliat (banyak)kasus yg ada (sebagai pengamat) kyknya ude cukup dng bukti kasus google td ImageImage tp karena... (baca [Yo Mikir])

gimana.. bwat nambah inpoh azah... asah otak diskusi deh..
Image Image
minta cendolnya gan... hahaha es serut deh klo gk ada jg es teh aget deh waka waka he he...

(pusing-pusing dh loh..)
Last edited by DoegoeL on 27 Feb 2016, 15:23, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: +gambar nih
User avatar
DoegoeL
Posts: 46
Joined: 29 Jun 2010, 20:05
Location: West Jakarta, Republik Indonesia Tercinta
Contact:

Re: [INPOH] Logo ubuntu Asli & Palsu?¿

Postby DoegoeL » 06 Jul 2010, 16:42

Dvoraktsajenski wrote:coba bandingkan persamaan bentuk gambar berikut
mana milik FUI dan mana milik operator selurel

Image


oh yah ini gambar apayah? aku gk ngerti (<so imut u...; emang)

hahaha jelek bgnet sih... hahahaha w coret-coret lg yah:

Image
User avatar
Epul
Posts: 1095
Joined: 20 Feb 2010, 07:51
Location: sumenep madura
Contact:

Re: [INPOH] Logo ubuntu Asli & Palsu?¿

Postby Epul » 06 Jul 2010, 23:10

DoegoeL wrote:
Dvoraktsajenski wrote:coba bandingkan persamaan bentuk gambar berikut
mana milik FUI dan mana milik operator selurel

Image


oh yah ini gambar apayah? aku gk ngerti (<so imut u...; emang)

hahaha jelek bgnet sih... hahahaha w coret-coret lg yah:

Image
:laugh:tenk's coretannya... 7,5 deh ane kasi point (baca:skor)

masa gambar begituan gak kenal. tuh kan bentuk (baca: gaya)kalo belom juga kenal klikyang ini, trus puter dikit ke bawah.... pasti udah ngenali... kalo masih belom,,,, mmmm....
masalah gxxxxle saya menanggapi secara politis aja...
tapi dilihat dari asal negara gXXXle tandingannya masih mikir-mikir lagi,,,, MMMM....
secara beda bahasa beda konsep... trus ada pengecualian...

bicara hak cipta, setauhku bisa diwariskan... jadi anak cucunya bisa melakukan gugatan. setauhku lagi hak cipta tidak didasarkan pada penciptanya, akan tetapi pada masa berlakunya, kalo tidak salah 50tahun setelah cipta itu dipublish. bisa liat di http://www.dgip.go.id/ebhtml/hki/fileco ... p?fid=5011 :grin: lokal ajah...

selanjutnya gxxxle yang sekarang,
iya yah... kok jadi banyak yang pada ngikut. (maap sebelumnya yang doyan rokok) q ambil perbandingan ma label rokok yang beredar di kotaku dan sekitarnya. banyak label-label rokok yang menyerupai rokok (top) berkeliaran ya... oh lupa, (yang beginian skala lokal, mungkin di kita belum ada batasan penyimpangan label atau logo)

tapi tunggu, mari kita lihat kawan setia di kala lelah dan jauh (cucah amat mo ngomong "merek & design motor") mmmm....
User avatar
DoegoeL
Posts: 46
Joined: 29 Jun 2010, 20:05
Location: West Jakarta, Republik Indonesia Tercinta
Contact:

Re: [INPOH] Logo ubuntu Asli & Palsu?¿

Postby DoegoeL » 07 Jul 2010, 12:37

hahaha.... plit amat 7.5 tp gpp lah tetep nek kelas hahaha...

masa gambar begituan gak kenal. tuh kan bentuk (baca: gaya)kalo belom juga kenal klikyang ini, trus puter dikit ke bawah.... pasti udah ngenali... kalo masih belom,,,, mmmm....

bukan gk kenal (logo dibawahkan, logo dagang yg dipk slh satu kartu seluler di indo) tp gambar situ yg aneh.. hahaha gak alus masih ada "Jagis" kotak-kotak gak berwarna ditengahnya gk jelas lg... hahaha mknya render pk AA 16x hahaha... gambar dibawah yg di pk nih forum itukan icon bukan dijadiin merek dagang (trademark) sendiri yg lg dibahaskn hak penggunaannya pd merek dagang, tp klo dipk bwat ikon tersungging gk yah...

trademark:
Tampilkan
A trademark or trade mark is a distinctive sign or indicator used by an individual, business organization, or other legal entity to identify that the products or services to consumers with which the trademark appears originate from a unique source, and to distinguish its products or services from those of other entities.

A trademark is designated by the following symbols:

* � (for an unregistered trade mark, that is, a mark used to promote or brand goods)
* ℠ (for an unregistered service mark, that is, a mark used to promote or brand services)
* � (for a registered trademark)

A trademark is a type of intellectual property, and typically a name, word, phrase, logo, symbol, design, image, or a combination of these elements. There is also a range of non-conventional trademarks comprising marks which do not fall into these standard categories, such as those based on color, smell, or sound.

The owner of a registered trademark may commence legal proceedings for trademark infringement to prevent unauthorized use of that trademark. However, registration is not required. The owner of a common law trademark may also file suit, but an unregistered mark may be protectable only within the geographical area within which it has been used or in geographical areas into which it may be reasonably expected to expand.

The term trademark is also used informally to refer to any distinguishing attribute by which an individual is readily identified, such as the well known characteristics of celebrities. When a trademark is used in relation to services rather than products, it may sometimes be called a service mark, particularly in the United States.

Imagebtw w pernah baca jg, klo gak salah ada peraturan yg setelah pemegang hak cipta meninggal bonus +70thn lg lisensinya... eh dpt nih dr wikipedia.org nih:
Tampilkan
Copyright subsists for a variety of lengths in different jurisdictions. [color:#FF6600]The length of the term can depend on several factors, including the type of work (e.g. musical composition or novel), whether the work has been published or not, and whether the work was created by an individual or a corporation.[/color] [size:14pt][color:#CC0000]In most of the world, the default length of copyright is the life of the author plus either 50 or 70 years[/color][/size]. In the United States, the term for most existing works is a fixed number of years after the date of creation or publication. In some countries (for example, the United States[43] and the United Kingdom[44]), copyrights expire at the end of the calendar year in question.

The length and requirements for copyright duration are subject to change by legislation, and since the early 20th century there have been a number of adjustments made in various countries, which can make determining the duration of a given copyright somewhat difficult. For example, the United States used to require copyrights to be renewed after 28 years to stay in force, and formerly required a copyright notice upon first publication to gain coverage. In Italy and France, there were post-wartime extensions that could increase the term by approximately 6 years in Italy and up to about 14 in France. Many countries have extended the length of their copyright terms (sometimes retroactively). International treaties establish minimum terms for copyrights, but individual countries may enforce longer terms than those

ImageImage di situ diterangkan peraturan yg di pk dalam kebanyakan negara, so peraturannya mungkin ditambah/sdikit berbeda distiap negara... nih diterangkan jg di copyright.gov:

Tampilkan
There is no such thing as an �international copyright� that will automatically protect an
author�s writings throughout the world. Protection against unauthorized use in a particular
country depends on the national laws of that country. However, most countries offer protection to foreign works under certain conditions that have been greatly simplified by international copyright treaties and conventions
. There are two principal international copyright conventions, the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works (Berne Convention) and the Universal Copyright Convention (UCC).

kata-kata ini kayaknya ada hub ama ubuntu-HMR, dijelaskan jg simbol dr � (C in a circle):
Tampilkan
The United States became a member of the Berne Convention on March 1, 1989. It has been a member of the UCC since September 16, 1955. Generally, the works of an author who is a national or domiciliary of a country that is a member of these treaties or works first published in a member country or published within 30 days of first publication in a Berne Convention country may claim protection under the treaties. There are no formal requirements in the Berne Convention. Under the UCC, any formality in a national law can be satisfied by the use of a notice of copyright in the form and position specified in the UCC. A UCC notice should consist of the symbol � (C in a circle) accompanied by the year of first publication and the name of the copyright proprietor (example: � 2006 John Doe). This notice must be placed in such a manner and location as to give reasonable notice of the claim to copyright. Since the Berne Convention prohibits formal requirements that affect the �exercise and enjoyment� of the copyright, the United States changed its law on March 1, 1989, to make the use of a copyright notice optional. U.S. law however, still provides certain advantages for use of a copyright notice; for example, the use of a copyright notice can defeat a defense of �innocent infringement.� Even if a work cannot be brought under an international convention, protection may be available in other countries by virtue of a bilateral agreement between the United States and other countries or under specific provision of a country�s national laws.

An author who desires copyright protection for his or her work in a particular country
should first determine the extent of protection available to works of foreign authors in that country. If possible, this should be done before the work is published anywhere, because protection may depend on the facts existing at the time of first publication.
There are some countries that offer little or no copyright protection to any foreign works.
For current information on the requirements and protection provided by other countries, it
may be advisable to consult an expert familiar with foreign copyright laws. The U. S. Copyright Office is not permitted to recommend agents or attorneys or to give legal advice on foreign laws.

and w plng suka kata-kata yg ini:
Tampilkan
Copyright Office fees are subject to change. For current fees, please check the
Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov, write the Copyright Office, or call
(202) 707‑3000.

*NOTE: Copyright Office fees are subject to change. For current fees, please check the Copyright Office website, write the Copyright Office, or call (202) 707-3000.

Image he he he ...

wah... emang gk ada abisnya bahas hak cipta, trademark, logo, emblem, brand (kedengarnya sama tp penjelasannya beda), intinya bwat "nonjolin" copyright pk � diikuti thun ( � 2009-2010 Ubuntu-Indonesia.com) klo trademark pk simbol � (Wikipedia� is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.) ada yg mw nambahin?
User avatar
Epul
Posts: 1095
Joined: 20 Feb 2010, 07:51
Location: sumenep madura
Contact:

Re: [INPOH] Logo ubuntu Asli & Palsu?¿

Postby Epul » 07 Jul 2010, 16:33

DoegoeL wrote:hahaha.... plit amat 7.5 tp gpp lah tetep nek kelas hahaha...

masa gambar begituan gak kenal. tuh kan bentuk (baca: gaya)kalo belom juga kenal klikyang ini, trus puter dikit ke bawah.... pasti udah ngenali... kalo masih belom,,,, mmmm....

bukan gk kenal (logo dibawahkan, logo dagang yg dipk slh satu kartu seluler di indo) tp gambar situ yg aneh.. hahaha gak alus masih ada "Jagis" kotak-kotak gak berwarna ditengahnya gk jelas lg... hahaha mknya render pk AA 16x hahaha... gambar dibawah yg di pk nih forum itukan icon bukan dijadiin merek dagang (trademark) sendiri yg lg dibahaskn hak penggunaannya pd merek dagang, tp klo dipk bwat ikon tersungging gk yah...

trademark:
Tampilkan
A trademark or trade mark is a distinctive sign or indicator used by an individual, business organization, or other legal entity to identify that the products or services to consumers with which the trademark appears originate from a unique source, and to distinguish its products or services from those of other entities.

A trademark is designated by the following symbols:

* � (for an unregistered trade mark, that is, a mark used to promote or brand goods)
* ℠ (for an unregistered service mark, that is, a mark used to promote or brand services)
* � (for a registered trademark)

A trademark is a type of intellectual property, and typically a name, word, phrase, logo, symbol, design, image, or a combination of these elements. There is also a range of non-conventional trademarks comprising marks which do not fall into these standard categories, such as those based on color, smell, or sound.

The owner of a registered trademark may commence legal proceedings for trademark infringement to prevent unauthorized use of that trademark. However, registration is not required. The owner of a common law trademark may also file suit, but an unregistered mark may be protectable only within the geographical area within which it has been used or in geographical areas into which it may be reasonably expected to expand.

The term trademark is also used informally to refer to any distinguishing attribute by which an individual is readily identified, such as the well known characteristics of celebrities. When a trademark is used in relation to services rather than products, it may sometimes be called a service mark, particularly in the United States.

Imagebtw w pernah baca jg, klo gak salah ada peraturan yg setelah pemegang hak cipta meninggal bonus +70thn lg lisensinya... eh dpt nih dr wikipedia.org nih:
Tampilkan
Copyright subsists for a variety of lengths in different jurisdictions. [color:#FF6600]The length of the term can depend on several factors, including the type of work (e.g. musical composition or novel), whether the work has been published or not, and whether the work was created by an individual or a corporation.[/color] [size:14pt][color:#CC0000]In most of the world, the default length of copyright is the life of the author plus either 50 or 70 years[/color][/size]. In the United States, the term for most existing works is a fixed number of years after the date of creation or publication. In some countries (for example, the United States[43] and the United Kingdom[44]), copyrights expire at the end of the calendar year in question.

The length and requirements for copyright duration are subject to change by legislation, and since the early 20th century there have been a number of adjustments made in various countries, which can make determining the duration of a given copyright somewhat difficult. For example, the United States used to require copyrights to be renewed after 28 years to stay in force, and formerly required a copyright notice upon first publication to gain coverage. In Italy and France, there were post-wartime extensions that could increase the term by approximately 6 years in Italy and up to about 14 in France. Many countries have extended the length of their copyright terms (sometimes retroactively). International treaties establish minimum terms for copyrights, but individual countries may enforce longer terms than those

ImageImage di situ diterangkan peraturan yg di pk dalam kebanyakan negara, so peraturannya mungkin ditambah/sdikit berbeda distiap negara... nih diterangkan jg di copyright.gov:

Tampilkan
There is no such thing as an �international copyright� that will automatically protect an
author�s writings throughout the world. Protection against unauthorized use in a particular
country depends on the national laws of that country. However, most countries offer protection to foreign works under certain conditions that have been greatly simplified by international copyright treaties and conventions
. There are two principal international copyright conventions, the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works (Berne Convention) and the Universal Copyright Convention (UCC).

kata-kata ini kayaknya ada hub ama ubuntu-HMR, dijelaskan jg simbol dr � (C in a circle):
Tampilkan
The United States became a member of the Berne Convention on March 1, 1989. It has been a member of the UCC since September 16, 1955. Generally, the works of an author who is a national or domiciliary of a country that is a member of these treaties or works first published in a member country or published within 30 days of first publication in a Berne Convention country may claim protection under the treaties. There are no formal requirements in the Berne Convention. Under the UCC, any formality in a national law can be satisfied by the use of a notice of copyright in the form and position specified in the UCC. A UCC notice should consist of the symbol � (C in a circle) accompanied by the year of first publication and the name of the copyright proprietor (example: � 2006 John Doe). This notice must be placed in such a manner and location as to give reasonable notice of the claim to copyright. Since the Berne Convention prohibits formal requirements that affect the �exercise and enjoyment� of the copyright, the United States changed its law on March 1, 1989, to make the use of a copyright notice optional. U.S. law however, still provides certain advantages for use of a copyright notice; for example, the use of a copyright notice can defeat a defense of �innocent infringement.� Even if a work cannot be brought under an international convention, protection may be available in other countries by virtue of a bilateral agreement between the United States and other countries or under specific provision of a country�s national laws.

An author who desires copyright protection for his or her work in a particular country
should first determine the extent of protection available to works of foreign authors in that country. If possible, this should be done before the work is published anywhere, because protection may depend on the facts existing at the time of first publication.
There are some countries that offer little or no copyright protection to any foreign works.
For current information on the requirements and protection provided by other countries, it
may be advisable to consult an expert familiar with foreign copyright laws. The U. S. Copyright Office is not permitted to recommend agents or attorneys or to give legal advice on foreign laws.

and w plng suka kata-kata yg ini:
Tampilkan
Copyright Office fees are subject to change. For current fees, please check the
Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov, write the Copyright Office, or call
(202) 707‑3000.

*NOTE: Copyright Office fees are subject to change. For current fees, please check the Copyright Office website, write the Copyright Office, or call (202) 707-3000.

Image he he he ...

wah... emang gk ada abisnya bahas hak cipta, trademark, logo, emblem, brand (kedengarnya sama tp penjelasannya beda), intinya bwat "nonjolin" copyright pk � diikuti thun ( � 2009-2010 Ubuntu-Indonesia.com) klo trademark pk simbol � (Wikipedia� is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.) ada yg mw nambahin?
ingirs ane kesandung batu...:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Return to “Pembicaraan Bebas”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: katrinayj18, lornafm2, MichxealSnuby and 46 guests