[ask] ms Office 2007 tidak mau di uninstal

Pertanyaan umum seputar distribusi Ubuntu yang menjadi distro wajib members ubuntu-indonesia.com

[ask] ms Office 2007 tidak mau di uninstal

Postby bijep » 22 Mar 2013, 17:41

permisi para mastah..

ane mau uninstal office 2007 via wine tp gagal terus.
klo aplikasi lain misalkan firefox for windows bisa di uninstall via wine..

mohon solusinya..

Re: [ask] ms Office 2007 tidak mau di uninstal

Postby Malsasa » 22 Mar 2013, 18:38

Menggunakan kata kunci solved uninstall microsoft office 2007 wine di Google, saya memperoleh:

Ini saya salinkan tulisan cara membereskannya:

Code: Select all

To solve [2] I followed all the instructions in item 5.1 in this link and they did remove all windows applications under wine, before you see the link, I must add that I had to type in a terminall all five rm commands:

In case the link does not work, here is what it said:

Wine has its own built-in uninstaller - the equivalent of Windows' "Add/Remove Programs" function for running standardized uninstallers.

Note that Wine does not fully implement everything required to cleanly uninstall all applications. Some uninstallers might not function at all. To remove all programs installed under Wine, remove the wineprefix (usually the ~/.wine directory):
Please note that in the following commands there should be no spaces in the path, particularly between $HOME/ and .whatever.

rm -rf $HOME/.wine

The uninstaller should remove menu and desktop entries. If the application was installed with an old version of Wine, it may not remove them. To remove all Wine-created menu entries run the following commands

rm -f $HOME/.config/menus/applications-merged/wine*
rm -rf $HOME/.local/share/applications/wine
rm -f $HOME/.local/share/desktop-directories/wine*
rm -f $HOME/.local/share/icons/????_*.xpm

Semogai ini berhasil.

Return to “Pertanyaan Umum”