Code: Select all
The simplest way to compile this package is:
1. `cd' to the directory containing the package's source code and type
`./configure' to configure the package for your system.
Running `configure' might take a while. While running, it prints
some messages telling which features it is checking for.
2. Type `make' to compile the package.
3. Optionally, type `make check' to run any self-tests that come with
the package, generally using the just-built uninstalled binaries.
4. Type `make install' to install the programs and any data files and
documentation. When installing into a prefix owned by root, it is
recommended that the package be configured and built as a regular
user, and only the `make install' phase executed with root
5. Optionally, type `make installcheck' to repeat any self-tests, but
this time using the binaries in their final installed location.
This target does not install anything. Running this target as a
regular user, particularly if the prior `make install' required
root privileges, verifies that the installation completed
6. You can remove the program binaries and object files from the
source code directory by typing `make clean'. To also remove the
files that `configure' created (so you can compile the package for
a different kind of computer), type `make distclean'. There is
also a `make maintainer-clean' target, but that is intended mainly
for the package's developers. If you use it, you may have to get
all sorts of other programs in order to regenerate files that came
with the distribution.
7. Often, you can also type `make uninstall' to remove the installed
files again. In practice, not all packages have tested that
uninstallation works correctly, even though it is required by the
GNU Coding Standards.
8. Some packages, particularly those that use Automake, provide `make
distcheck', which can by used by developers to test that all other
targets like `make install' and `make uninstall' work correctly.
This target is generally not run by end users.
pas ane baru di langkah 1, malah keluar pesan kayak gini
Code: Select all
root@akrom-Satellite-L645:/media/DATA 2/Paket/rsyslog-6.2.2# ./configure
bash: ./configure: Permission denied
what is the solution ?